BOOKING CONDITIONS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The following terms and conditions apply to passengers booking after 1st Febuary 2017 with Airport Shuttles and other associated names and websites which are trading names of The Transfer Group Limited. Registered in England Company No: 10578277
1. It is the customer's responsibility to check that all details regarding their booking are correct. We take no responsibility for any incorrect information we may have been given.
2. No refunds or credits are given for unused or cancelled tickets. Tickets are only valid for the dates given - unless due to exceptional airline delays.
3. Being a scheduled service we do leave the airport as per our timetable.
4. Delayed customers must telephone us on 01279 260 220 so that we can accommodate them on the next available service. We do not accept any reverse charge calls.
4.1 In the case of missed flights, flight delays or transport failure through breakdown or weather conditions, forcing you to miss your transfer, Airport Shuttles will require you to claim on your travel insurance for the cost of your new transfer or alternative transportation, accommodation or any other expenses. It is a condition of carriage that you have sufficient travel insurance cover for any occasion
5. Customers who make their own way home from the airport do so at their own expense.
6. We reserve the right to substitute vehicles and any journeys at our discretion.
7. We take no responsibility for circumstances beyond our control. I.e. traffic accidents, road closures, bad weather, etc.
8. Customers are responsible for their own luggage and documents at all times. We will assist the customer when appropriate. All lost luggage will be returned to Head Office for the customer to collect.
9. Customers are advised to choose a service that arrives at the airport at least 2 hours prior to flight departure time. We take no responsibility for missed flights if customers do not follow this advice.
10. For each seat sold 1 normal sized suitcase (max. 32 inches & 20 kgs approx.) + 1 item of hand luggage is allocated. Any additional items are subject to a £8.00 supplement fee. All additional or oversized luggage must be declared at the time of booking. Exculding child buggies, additional items of luggage can only be allocated to Adult passenger tickets only. Total luggage will be allocated evenly across all passengers on ticket.
11. Each Group Ticket is limited to 1 pick-up point, 1 drop off point, 1 journey to the airport and 1 journey from the airport.
12. Any amendment to your booking is subject to a £10.00 amendment fee. The number of amendment fees payable is not restricted.
13. We reserve the right to add a surcharge to all tickets due to fluctuating operational costs.
14. Airport Shuttles reserves the right (and delegates to its drivers and appointed agents the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs and/or whose behavior is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s). Passengers are not allowed to consume alcohol on any of our vehicles. In any event we the company or the driver refuses carriage due to the above no refund will be given
15. Airport Shuttles will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. Airport Shuttles will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under local law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers' property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
16. Airport Shuttles shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses if declared at time of booking, arising directly out of any breach in contract. In such cases our liability shall be limited to the ticket face value.
17. As this is a fully automated system, should an undercharge happen, Airport Shuttles reserves the right at any time to charge the missing amount to the clients card or to cancel the transfer at its discretion and refund the amount paid.
18. All transactions will be regarded as taking place in The United Kingdom. You are buying a ticket to travel which is valid immediately after you complete payment and will be delivered immediately by email. All places are reserved as notified on the ticket/voucher.
19. All comments regarding our service should be in writing and addressed to The Transfer Group Limited, Dunmow Business Center, Stortford Road, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 1DA
20. All claims regarding our service should be in writing within 7 days and addressed to The Transfer Group Limited, Dunmow Business Center, Stortford Road, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 1DA