BOOKING CONDITIONS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The following terms and conditions apply to passengers booking after 1st Febuary 2017 with Airport Shuttles and other associated names and websites which are trading names of The Transfer Group Limited. Registered in England Company No: 10578277
1. It is the customer's responsibility to check that all details regarding their booking are correct. We take no responsibility for any incorrect information we may have been given.
2. No refunds or credits are given for unused or tickets cancelled under 72 hrs. Tickets are only valid for the dates given - unless due to exceptional airline delays.
2.1 Cancellations - If a booking has been cancelled with 72+ hrs Notice a full refund will be given minus any charges we may occur by our payment merchant.
2.2 Promotions - Promotions carry thier own Terms and conditions Click Here To View. Promotions can not be used on exisiting bookings. Any bookings cancelled then rebooked with a new promotion will be voided and a 15% admin charged to the final amount refunded
3. Being a scheduled service we do leave the airport as per our timetable.
4. Delayed customers must telephone us on 01279 932 932 so that we can accommodate them on the next available service. We do not accept any reverse charge calls.
4.1 In the case of missed flights, flight delays or transport failure through breakdown or weather conditions, forcing you to miss your transfer, Airport Shuttles will require you to claim on your travel insurance for the cost of your new transfer or alternative transportation, accommodation or any other expenses. It is a condition of carriage that you have sufficient travel insurance cover for any occasion
5. Customers who make their own way home from the airport do so at their own expense.
6. We reserve the right to substitute vehicles and any journeys at our discretion.
7. We take no responsibility for circumstances beyond our control. I.e. traffic accidents, road closures, bad weather, etc.
8. Customers are responsible for their own luggage and documents at all times. We will assist the customer when appropriate. All lost luggage will be returned to Head Office for the customer to collect.
9. Customers are advised to choose a service that arrives at the airport at least 2 hours prior to flight departure time. We take no responsibility for missed flights if customers do not follow this advice.
10. For each seat sold 1 normal sized suitcase (max. 32 inches & 20 kgs approx.) + 1 item of hand luggage is allocated. Any additional items are subject to a £8.00 supplement fee. All additional or oversized luggage must be declared at the time of booking. Exculding child buggies, additional items of luggage can only be allocated to Adult passenger tickets only. Total luggage will be allocated evenly across all passengers on ticket.
11. Each Group Ticket is limited to 1 pick-up point, 1 drop off point, 1 journey to the airport and 1 journey from the airport.
12. Any amendment to your booking is subject to a £10.00 amendment fee. The number of amendment fees payable is not restricted.
13. We reserve the right to add a surcharge to all tickets due to fluctuating operational costs.
14. Airport Shuttles reserves the right (and delegates to its drivers and appointed agents the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs and/or whose behavior is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s). Passengers are not allowed to consume alcohol on any of our vehicles. In any event we the company or the driver refuses carriage due to the above no refund will be given
15. Airport Shuttles will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. Airport Shuttles will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under local law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers' property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
16. Airport Shuttles shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses if declared at time of booking, arising directly out of any breach in contract. In such cases our liability shall be limited to the ticket face value.
17. As this is a fully automated system, should an undercharge happen, Airport Shuttles reserves the right at any time to charge the missing amount to the clients card or to cancel the transfer at its discretion and refund the amount paid.
18. All transactions will be regarded as taking place in The United Kingdom. You are buying a ticket to travel which is valid immediately after you complete payment and will be delivered immediately by email. All places are reserved as notified on the ticket/voucher.
19. All comments regarding our service should be in writing and addressed to The Transfer Group Limited, Cornwallis House, Howard Chase, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3BB
20. All claims regarding our service should be in writing within 7 days and addressed to The Transfer Group Limited, Cornwallis House, Howard Chase, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3BB
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Credit and Debit Card Information
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website's email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list]. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites.)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Resources & Further Information
v.2.0 April 2017 Edited & customised by: The Transfer Group Limited, Cornwallis House, Howard Chase, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3BB
LUCKYFRIDAY12TH 30% OFF
Valid on all return journeys only.
Valid up to 23:59PM Friday 12th May 2017
Subject to Availability
We reserve the right to cancel and refund a booking if a error has occured. I.e if voucher has been used on a single booking or we have over booked etc.
Online Promotion only. Code cannot be used over the telephone